After more than ten years at dialogue I now find myself at the helm.
So what can I tell you about me?
- I grew up in Ireland and graduated from Trinity College Dublin.
- Notched up 25+ years in the marketing industry.
- Overseen global, regional and local activation campaigns (from Fifa World Cup to PG Tips Cup-A-Contraption (with the wonderful Wallace & Gromit).
- Responsible for leading and growing P&G account from 1 to 6 brands.
- Instigated ‘Principles of Great Account Management’ within the Ogilvy Group.
- Led ‘Creative Academy’ 2011/12 - discovery and placement of creative talent for the industry (in conjunction with MAA).