We're Rufus Leonard. We create experience by design.
Rufus was founded in 1989 by Neil Svensen, CEO and Chief Creative Officer and Darrel Worthington, Chief Experience Officer. 27 years of organic growth built on two core pillars of design and digital have meant that today we are unique in our ability to create seamless customer experiences for brands.
We deliver business value by combining innovative design thinking with technology to create transformational brand experiences for some of the UK’s leading brands such as Odeon, Stagecoach, The Gym Group, the AA, John Lewis Partnership, Aggreko, Lloyds Banking Group, The Prince's Trust and British Gas.
- Gold Transform award winners 2017 for Best Rebrand of a Digital Property
- awarded The Drum's No.1 Design Elite Agency
- winner of Sitecore's Best Use of Contextual Intelligence award for our work with Stagecoach
- Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for 2016
- Six times Transform award winners 2016
- BIMA HOT 100 - Neil Svensen
awarded BIMA's Digital Agency of the Year
awarded both The Drum's No. 2 Digital Elite Agency and No. 2 Design Elite as voted for by Clients and peer Agencies
nominated for Agency of the Year in the The Drum's DADI awards
We are creative problem solvers. We exist to solve the toughest problems that get thrown at brands, businesses and society.