2010 was a great year for us!
We were the biggest climber in the NMA 100 – climbing 25 places to 44th above BBH, Poke, VCCP, Work Club, and Elvis.
We welcomed the following seven brands onto our client list: Emortal.com, Molson Coors Brewery, COS Brands, Rimes, YouView, Reebok & Hursts, and Innocent.
For internal inspiration we released an album, knitted tweets into scarves for the needy, pitted the creative industry against a bunch of 10 year olds, and even curated our own gallery!
We also did pretty well in awards that celebrated both creativity and effectiveness:
• 3 shortlists and 1 cyber Lion at Cannes
• 2 NMA Effectiveness Awards
• 1 Reputation Online Award
• Y&R’s Global Digital Campaign of the Year
• 1 LIA
• In book, and 1 silver nomination at the D&ADs
• 1 EPICA
• 7 BIMAs, including the Grand Prix